- How do you watch Paid Live Broadcast?
For Paid Live Broadcast you will need to make payments with Paypal in order to view them. Buy making purchase you can also use reserve for timeshift for those broadcasts!
About system requirement
Please visit "System Requirement for Nico Live" over at the Help page.
*Please check to see if you can view the live broadcast before making purchase from here.
Steps to watching Paid Live Broadcast
- STEP 1 Login to Nico Live
*To login, you must have a Nico Nico account. If you haven't created yours yet, go here and get registered easily.
- STEP 2 Settle payment with Paypal.
- STEP 3 Access the program page.
- STEP 4 Begin viewing
And that concludes steps in purchase. Be sure you login with the ID you used when making when viewing the show.
Where do I confirm my purchase?
- Why can't I view Paid Live Broadcast?
- You may have forgotten to make purchase. Please check to see if you've completed the procedure for purchase from MyPage on Nico Live.
- Are you using a different ID? To correctly view the program, you must be logged in with the account you used during purchase. If you are logged in with another account please login again with the correct account.
- If your computer environment does not meet the requirement, you will not be able to view the program. Please use a computer that is qualified to play the live broadcast. (Examples of unrecommended environment: safari on Mac OS 10.4)
- If you are using a qualified computer environment and is still unable to view the live broadcast, please refer to the link below.
- About timeshift viewing
Those who have made purchase can watch the recorded video in timeshift when the archive is opened.
Timeshift is available for "Program time + 24 hours" after you've started watching the show. Please keep in mind that the time limit for those shows will differ for each program.
For more information, please refer to the guides on the watch page.
We will sometime open a show that anyone (purchasers and non-purchasers) can view. In these shows, non-purchasers will only be able to view the comments posted by viewers in the front row.
Archive Viewing Period
This is a period when purchasers can view shows in timeshift. Please be noted that you will only be able to watch the recorded show during the archive viewing period. After the archive viewing period has passed, you will not be able to watch the show even if you haven't watched them yet.
Even though you still have the right to use the timeshift, you would not keep on watching any video after the timeshift expire date.
- Inquiries on Paid Live Broadcast
Here, we will answer your questions regarding Paid Live Broadcast. Before contacting us, please make sure you check up on all of the content in this page.
Information regarding Defects/malfunctions/bugs and support will be shown in the Nico Nico info. If you are experiencing difficulties, please have a look.
If you have questions regarding Free Live Broadcast or User Live Broadcast, please visit the Nico Live Help page. If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us from the "Inquiry / Feed" link located at the bottom of the Nico Live page.
If you have questions regarding to services by Nico Nico please contact us from the link below.
For questions concerning account and Nico Nico in general
For questions concerning live broadcast excluding Paid Live Broadcast.
- Nico Nicommunity Help
For help pages on other services, please head to the link located at the bottom of their top page.
Items of Agreement on Inquiries
We do not take phone calls and will support only through the Inquiry form.
If the information you provide is insubstantial, lacking information of the error, it may take longer for us to solve your problem. Please make sure your inquiries are as detailed as possible.
We will answer questions as they come and may at times take longer for us to answer your questions.
If you don't seem to be getting any replies, it may have been filtered out as a spam email.
Please note that our mail will not reach you if the email address you have provided during registrations is incorrect or your email settings does not allow messages from the domain"niwango.co.jp"
We will check all of the inquiries but will not reply depending on the content of that inquiry.
Examples of inquiries we will not reply to
・ Questions that will apply to "Other Inquiries"
・ Reasons for penalty on account and its removal.
Please refer to the email sent to your registered email address.
・ Repetitive questions by the same user.
Please note that we may suspend your account if problems continue.
・ Inquiries that are not related to Niconico
・ Inquiries concerning external tools operated and managed by another company or individual.
If you agree to items of agreement above, please contact us from the Inquiry form.
Here's a list of information we recommend you add them on the inquiry.
- The email address you used when making payment
- List of commands or how you operated the system in detail
- Error page's URL
- Error message
- Name of your computer's OS
- Name and version of the browser you used (Please try the browsers listed in our recommended environment)
- Name of the security software
- Version of the Adobe you are using (external site: Number shown in the Flash area)