Link with Twitter
By authorizing Twitter access, you will be able to post a tweet and view tweets from others related to the program while watching live broadcast.
1. View Tweets
You can view tweets related to the program by selecting the "t" tab.
*Only comments with Channel ID[#chXXXX], CommunityID[#coXXXX] or other optional hashtags selected by the broadacster will be displayed.
2. Post a Tweet
Comments can be posted on twitter by selecting Twitter Mode.
- Authorize (Just for first time)
Press "Authorize Twitter" in the "t" tag to jump to the authorization page on Twitter.
- Change mode
Click on the mode display area to select where you want the comments posted.
Channel ID[#chXXXX], CommunityID[#coXXXX] will be added by default. Optional tags can be added when when creating your program.
4. Cancel link
Go to "Account Information" in the "t" tab and press "Cancel Link"
*You will also need to cancel the link over at Twitter.
- This function will use the API on Twitter
- To lessen the load on Twitter we may temporary limit your usage.
- Twitter connection may become unavailable without notice during Twitter's emergency maintenance .
- If you are using safari and have the pop-up blocker activated, "Account Information" will not be shown. Please deactivate the pop-up blocker.
Go here to change settings and automatically send notification on twitter when your broadcast begins.