If you can't seem to view Nico Live please try the following.
1. Check to see if your computer environment meets the requirements for Nico Live
2. Delete cookies and files that are temporary saved on the internet.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
"Tool">"Internet option">"General">"Browsing History">"Delete cookies"
"Tool">"Option">"Privacy"Use custom settings for history">"Clear recent history">"Check "Everything">"Clear now">"OK"
"Tool">"Edit">"Settings">"Security">"Show cookies">"Remove all"
"Tool" >"Edit">"Remove cache">"Remove"
3. Is your Adobe Flash Player in its latest version?
After you have uninstalled your latest version of Adobe Flash Player, please install the latest version.
*Please try this even if your Adobe Flash Player says it's in its latest version.
Then, logout>Reboot Computer>Login and try watching the Nico Live.
4. Correct the clock on your computer.
5. Try another browser.
6. If you have mulitple windows open, please close them.
7. Check your security settings
8. If you have a personal firewall software installed, please try disabling them and then watch Nico Live If you are still experiencing the same problem, it may be due to concentrated access.Please keep on updating or come back later and try again in another time,
The problem could also be due to your computer environment, router, line which may be causing incorrect download of the broadcast. You could....
- Use wired instead wireless
- Reboot modem and router
- Try watching on another computer
- If possible, change your internet provider