Flash may have frozen due to the following reasons below.
Case 1: Flash froze the instant camera connection was authorized by Flash.
- If this occurs, the device connected to your computer or the desktop capture device installed in your computer may have been the cause of this problem.
Please deactivate the device via device manager or try removing the device off from your computer.
Case 2: The player froze the instant flashed played the video images or the broadcast is displayed in green.
- If this is the case, Flash 10.1 GPU's play support functions may be causing the problem. Follow the steps below to disable the GPU Right click on top of te flash and click "Settings" Once the AdobeFlashPlayer is displayed, check off the "Activate Hardware acceleration".
Case 3: Others
- If you experience problems like your browser being terminated after gaining the program block for broadcasts please refer to below.
1. Browser compatibility
If you are using IE, please try using other browsers such as Firefox.
2. Flash version compatibility
Your browser may have trouble with certain version of Flash and freeze. If this is the case please try other browsers or versions of flash. *Install from here.
3. Try deleting "Website memory area" in Flash The browser may freeze when there is a problem with the "Website memory area" in Flash Please try deleting the "Visited sites"in "live.niconico.com" from the site below
* To delete "Visited sites" go here (preparing).
4. Compatibility with desktop capture software
If you are using desktop capture, Flash and image streaming software may freeze when images are sent at an abnormal frame rate. If this is the case please uninstall the said program.
5. Compatibility with video effect software
If you have softwares that adds effect to videos from things like camera CDs, please uninstall them. If you still seems to be experriencing the same problem, please reintall your camera driver.
6. Problems with Adobe Flash Player
First uninstall the Adobe Flash Player installed in your computer and install its latest version. After installation, logout from Niconico and reboot your computer.
If you are still experiencing the same problem, there may be a systematic problem between your environment and Adobe. If possible, please try reinstalling your OS or contact Adobe Flash player about the termination.